Monday, September 26, 2011

A new beginning

I type with my fingers covered in paint from my latest work. I love a new venture, and Spotted Hen Designs is just that, my new venture. I have been refinishing furniture for myself for years. I enjoy it so much that I am excited to now do it as a small business. It does seem as if I have become a hoarder of chairs, paint brushes, old shelves and other wonderful wood pieces, but I also feel like I am surrounded by art. I look forward to share that work here, with you. Please feel free to comment. To purchase, or make an order.




I am happy to find something for you, or refinish something that you already own. My best piece of advice when stepping into this world of wonderfully refinished furniture.... never be afraid of color.


The photos today include two turquoise caned seated chairs. They are the perfect addition to any dining set that needs a little brightening up. The pair is $50.00. SOLD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment